|Julie Ford (chair)||email@example.com||508-333-9307|
- Members must be sponsored by a current member who should show up with the member at the meeting where the membership application will be submitted.
- Dues are prorated monthly. Initiation fee of $100 due with application.
- There is an annual $50 work assessment which maybe discharged by completing work hours in either work parties or attending General Meetings at 1 hour each.
- Add Spouse to your membership for FREE, children under 18, $2 per child.
- Membership to either the NRA (National Rifle Association) or the NFFA (National Field Archers Association) or GOAL (Gun Owner’s Action League) is required. Membership to any of these associations can be arranged through our membership secretary.
- To apply, please feel free to attend a scheduled General or Board meeting. To check on the meeting dates, please refer to the club’s Google calendar.
- Applications are available here.
- Annual dues are $130 plus the five work hours.
- Lifetime memberships are available .
Still Have Questions?
If there are further questions, please feel free to contact the membership chairperson or any member of the membership committee.