Hopkinton Sportsmen’s Association is currently accepting new members. To join, prospective members must have a sponsor in good standing and who has been a member for more than one year; members can only sponsor two new members per year. After obtaining a sponsor, complete an application, and attend a monthly Board Meeting, or a General Membership Meeting every other month (calendar). Please Review the HSA Calendar (here) for upcoming events as a method to meet members for sponsorship. On the night you attend, you will need a check for your initiation fee and annual dues; MA License to Carry or MA Firearms ID Card; Valid License to Drive; as well as proof of membership in the NRA, GOAL, or NFFA (National Field Archers Association); Membership Secretary can assist with those memberships.
- Dues are prorated monthly; initiation fee: $100.00
- Annual Dues are $180.00 and maybe reduced by $50.00 by completing work hours, and/or General meetings 1HR = $10.00
- Add spouse to membership – free; Children under 18 – $2.00 per child
- Lifetime memberships are available – Donations to Comm2A are encouraged
- Separate qualifications are required for the use of 200 Yard Range and the Indoor Range (24/7 access).
Download the applications here:
Schedule your field tests here: