The following rules are intended to provide all members with a safe and enjoyable club experience:
- All Outdoor Range Rules apply to the 200 Yard Range
- Shooters must use the Down Range Warning System (DRWS) at the 200 Yard Position.
- Only HSA qualified members may use the 200 Yard Range. Guests may NOT shoot at 200 yards, except at HSA competitions and events.
- Only one (1) target holder per shooter.
- Qualification badges must be openly displayed while using the 200 yard positions.
- Shooters must employ spotting or rifle scope capable of seeing bullet hits on the 200 yard target.